Diigo is a collaborative bookmarking and annotation service on the cloud.
Diigo allows to:
- manage bookmarks (and store them in the cloud, not on your computers)
- create notes and create libraries of images from the web
- annotate any web pages and also pdf from the web
- create groups and share information (bookmarks, notes, annotations) among these groups
- generate rss feeds that are updated every time you publish a new link
To take the full profit of Diigo (and in particular to add annotations) you
should install a plugin for you favorite browser. You can either search
the web for with google
diigo plugin chrome for instance or use the
Diigo tools page (use the Extension/Web Apps). Diigo is also available on
android and iphone.